JOIN THE ATLANTA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
Why Join ATLMed?
Your membership will entitle you to the following benefits:
- The opportunity to network and socialize with other professionals.
- The opportunity to receive CME and other education via several innovative educational programs.
- The opportunity to participate in meaningful community service activities.
- The opportunity to serve as an advocate for our patients and members.
- The opportunity to receive major discounts on numerous goods and services.
- The opportunity to mentor and help create the next generation of Black doctors.
- Receive the ATLMed E-Newsletter and alerts on news and pertinent healthcare legislation.
- Involvement in ATLMed activities including monthly scientific meetings, health fairs and our Annual Scholarship Ball and Legislative Dinner.
- Complimentary Physician Locator/Referral Services through our website.
ATLMed Dues Schedule
- Active Membership (Physician/Regular Membership) $300
- Affiliate Membership – $300
- Allied Health – $150
- Associate Member (Interns/Residents/Fellows) – $45
- Student (Medical Student) – $25
- Emeritus Member- waived
- Life Membership – $1000
ACTIVE MEMBERS – licensed physicians of allopathic, osteopathic and podiatric medicine
AFFILIATE MEMBERS – all other physicians (i.e., not licensed, naturopathic, etc.)
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS – includes medical school professors. Residents/fellows $45.00, students $25.00
ALLIED HEALTH MEMBERS – includes physician assistants and nurse practitioners
EMERITUS MEMBERS – physicians who are at least seventy (70) years old and have served twenty (20) years or more in ATLMed as an active member LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND ANNUAL DUES WAIVED.
LIFE MEMBERS – active members who have practiced medicine in our community for twenty (20) or more years; and who have attained the age of 65 years, or have retired from the practice of medicine due to medical disability. Current one-time fee is set at $1,000.
Your active membership with the Atlanta Medical Association, Inc. is a smart investment to you and your patients.
Membership in the Atlanta Medical Association is on a calendar year basis from January 1 through December 31. Membership renewal is October 1 through December 31, but new members are encouraged to join at anytime during the year.
130 years of growth