JOIN THE ATLANTA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
Why Choose ATLMed?
- Networking and Socializing: Connect with fellow professionals in the healthcare industry.
- Innovative Education: Access CME and other educational programs to enhance your expertise.
- Community Service: Participate in meaningful activities that contribute to public health.
- Advocacy and Representation: Be a voice for patients and members in the medical field.
- Exclusive Discounts: Enjoy significant savings on various goods and services.
- Mentorship Opportunities: Help shape the future of Black doctors through mentoring.
- Stay Informed: Receive the ATLMed E-Newsletter and important healthcare news and legislation alerts.
- Engaging Activities: Join monthly scientific meetings, health fairs, and our Annual Scholarship Ball and Legislative Dinner.
- Physician Locator/Referral: Access complimentary services to help patients find you through our website.
Membership Levels & Dues
- ACTIVE MEMBERS – licensed physicians of allopathic, osteopathic, and podiatric medicine (Physician/Regular Membership) $300
- AFFILIATE MEMBERS – all other physicians (i.e., not licensed, naturopathic, etc.) $300
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERS – includes medical school professors (Interns/Residents/Fellows) $45.00, students $25.00
- ALLIED HEALTH MEMBERS – includes physician assistants and nurse practitioners $150
- EMERITUS MEMBERS – physicians who are at least seventy (70) years old and have served twenty (20) years or more in ATLMed as an active member LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND ANNUAL DUES WAIVED
- LIFE MEMBERS – active members who have practiced medicine in our community for twenty (20) or more years; and who have attained the age of 65 years, or have retired from the practice of medicine due to medical disability. The current one-time fee is set at $1,000.
Whether you are a physician, dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or allied healthcare professional, ATLMed welcomes you to contribute your expertise and passion to our collective mission.
Membership in the Atlanta Medical Association is on a calendar year basis from January 1 through December 31. Membership renewal is October 1 through December 31, but new members are encouraged to join at any time during the year.
130 years of growth